As working contractors, we know that your time is valuable. That’s why ZTERS offers a variety of convenient products and services to help your job site run smoothly and effectively. A complete waste management plan shaves off enormous planning time and trips to the transfer station.
When you hire ZTERS to collect, transport, treat, and dispose of your waste, you save time not only in the short-term scope of the project, but in the long-term as well. How? When we provide waste management for contractors, we ensure you are in compliance with the garbage collection codes in your area. Our services are completely integrated, meaning that you never have to take time out of your workday to handle any complaints, schedule pickups, or pay any fees for not disposing of waste properly.
Here’s some advice for setting up a solid waste disposal plan that saves you and your crew precious time and money:
- Create a budget. Think about how many times you drive to the transfer station to dispose of waste from your jobsite, and how that translates into expenses for your business. Account for your employee’s time in loading and unloading, their time in traffic, the wear and tear on your company vehicles, and how frequently you make these trips.
- Look at rates for scheduled pickups or regular services. Garbage collection companies like ZTERS can set you up with a flexible plan that conforms to the frequency of trash disposal at your construction site. These services are often quite affordable when you consider the hidden costs of taking on garbage collection yourself.
- Inquire about sustainability services and recycling. Simply put, creating less waste in the first place translates to a cheaper waste management bill. Most construction and demolition waste currently generated in the US is destined for landfills, whereas recyclables usually cost nothing to dispose of. In addition to being a wise economic decision for you, using green solutions to waste disposal is often attractive to prospective clients.
You are now armed with the tools to save money at your next project! Don’t forget that ZTERS is available to help provide commercial dumpsters suitable for jobs at any scale, as well as regular pickup service. Contact us today to learn more.
We are certainly in the midst of a trend when it comes to wedding locations. Couples increasingly opt for flexibility in searching for a venue, and they often don’t settle for the traditional “banquet-hall” experience. If you envision an outdoor wedding at a stunning parkland, a friendly gathering at a private bed and breakfast, or an intimate ceremony at your own home, you will likely need to provide portable bathrooms from a vendor like ZTERS. And, if you are planning a large gathering of 150 or more, the existing facilities may need to be supplemented just in case. Be prepared! The last thing you want to worry about on your big day is attending to the needs of your guests.
Read on for tips on what to look for when renting a luxury portable restroom for your wedding:
- Ask a lot of questions of the person in charge of the space you hope to book. What requirements do they have for restroom use so as to not overdo their septic tanks? How many guests can they realistically receive? Are there items that cannot be flushed? Do they have available outdoor space for the restroom rentals you bring in, and do they have any objections to using certain outside vendors?
- Calculate how many portable toilets you’ll need for your event. Portable restrooms tend to be non-gender specific, so remember that lines will form evenly for whichever facility is available. Under normal conditions, most people will use the sanitation facilities once every three to four hours. However, at a large gathering such as a wedding where increased consumption of food, drinks, and alcoholic beverages is expected, usage can increase by 30-40%. A good rule of thumb for a day-long event is to provide at least 2 restrooms at a basic level, 3 restrooms for 100 guests, 4 restrooms for parties of 150-250 or more, and 5 for events that exceed 500 guests.
- Once you know how many portable restrooms you will need, there are many options available. With ZTERS, we provide a variety of portable toilet rentals – and not just your typical porta potties. Luxury portable restrooms have been a perfect solution to the very issues we outlined above, because they really do look and feel exactly like a built facility. For your wedding, individual restrooms can be provided with the addition of hand sanitizers, garbage cans, or hand wash stations. Additionally, our luxury options include models with multiple stalls, flushing toilets, vanities, and sinks for added comfort. ZTERS provides incredibly clean and professional service no matter what type of restroom you prefer.
Congratulations on your wedding! We hope this blog has helped you in your planning process. We cater to the unique needs of every individual customer, and we know that these details matter. A quick call to ZTERS can take care of this step of your planning process today, so that you can rest assured knowing that everyone can focus on what truly matters – you and your spouse’s upcoming celebration.