If you’re looking to rent a dumpster, roll off containers are a great way to clean up a job site and handle a high volume of waste and debris. If you have a large volume of paper, cardboard, metal or plastics we can also arrange roll-offs for recycling so you can be green!
Rolloff dumpsters are easy to load because they are low to the ground and can be opened on one end. Workers can walk into the dumpster to load if necessary, facilitating the removal of heavy objects. Dumpsters can also be aligned close to a building (if site access permits) to load from a loading dock or second-story chute.
Here’s a few tips for renting to make sure your experience is great:
- Check your local laws to make sure a permit is not required, especially if the dumpster will be placed near a public sidewalk or roadway.
- If it’s rainy, cover your roll off with a tarp when not loading to keep the water from saturating materials and adding to dumpster weight.
- Have a plan for delivery day with a path that a large truck can pass through. If you have a parking lot, make sure there is enough clearance to maneuver backing up and placing the dumpster so you don’t have to make employees move their cars.
- When considering dumpster sizes, don’t forget about the height if you’re disposing of large objects or equipment that may be tall.
- Always wear proper safety equipment like heavy boots and gloves while loading sharp objects or handling glass disposal.
Call today to find out more about renting a roll off dumpster for your business or organization. We service cities and towns big and small across the United States. We create a custom quote for you that’s based on the dumpster size, type and weight of garbage, the amount of time you need it, and your location.