Building supply garbage service can be notoriously difficult to manage. How many times has your waste hauler missed a service or hit you with unexpected overages? If you’re not getting the service you’re paying for, or you’re paying for services you don’t need, it might be time to rethink your service provider.
We help building supply owners manage their waste with one phone call to one account manager, no matter how many nationwide locations they manage. Here are the common garbage service problems we help solve:
- Not knowing who to call when there’s a missed pickup or problem.
- Damaged lids and enclosures.
- Poor response time and unresponsive customer service.
- One-sided contracts that are auto-renewed.
- Unexpected charges for overages and contamination.
- Too many different haulers and invoices to manage.
We use dumpster camera technology to keep your garbage service right-sized. Don’t pay for services you don’t need, or overpay for missed pickups and poor communication.
Give us a call to get a dedicated account manager who will make sure you’re getting the right services and service level for each of your locations. With one phone call, you’ll get one point of contact, streamlined invoicing, and a dedicated partner in your building supply waste service.