PlanGrid is the #1 tool for project managers in the construction industry. Seamlessly manage contractors, blueprints, tasks and so much more from the convenience of the PlanGrid application.
ZTERS has teamed up with Construction Project Management application PlanGrid to make ordering your construction site services easier than ever. You can now order dumpsters, portable toilets, temporary fencing, storage containers, and mobile offices all from the convenience of your computer or smart phone. Simply follow the step-by-step directions to get started.
How to Use the Integration:
- Download the ZTERS Service Request Template here.
- In the PlanGrid app, go to field reports.
- In field reports, go to the “templates” tab and click “Add New.”
- Under “add new”, click “create a new template” and select “Custom Reports.”
- Upload the ZTERS Service Request Template, and make firstname.lastname@example.org a reviewer.
- The ZTERS Service Request Form should now be found in your field report templates.
- In order to fill out a service request form, go to the reports tab and click “New Report”. Select the ZTERS Service Request Form.
- Fill out the form with your contact information and the services you need, and click “submit” when finished.
This video will take you through the steps of setting up your PlanGrid account to use the ZTERS + PlanGrid integration.